* Due to COVID-19, we’re expecting normal business to be impacted in several ways, both now and in the near-future. We want you to be aware of what we’re forecasting, but know that the things listed below can change or be expanded based on changing conditions out of our control.*
The main impacts we’re expecting and seeing:
- Shortages and delayed restocking of normal items
- Inability to get colored seat belts and custom orders made and shipped out in the normal 2-3 week timeframe
- Possible pushing back on Clear Shot Mirror re-launch ETA
– UPDATE: Mirrors launched on time and are available now.
You can place your order for anything in our online store but keep in mind that if the item(s) you order aren’t immediately ready to ship, there could be long wait times. We’re currently expecting a 30-day lead time for out of stock items to ship.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking on the envelope below if you’d like to know your estimated ship time before you place your order!
Also, please keep in mind that placing your order now, even if we are unable to ship your order for some time, will guarantee that you are the first to get your items when we restock. However, submitting your order online will charge your chosen method of payment at the time the order is placed (there isn’t a way to defer payment at this time online, as our store runs fraud checks and processes the payment automatically when you checkout). If you would like to place an order with deferred payment until the order is ready to ship, please call us to place your order. You’ll still have to provide your credit card information, but your card won’t be charged until your order is ready to leave our warehouse.
For any orders shipping outside of the continental USA, please expect much longer shipping times than normal and refer to your tracking number to see the current status of your package. Once we pack your order, put your shipping label on, and your box leaves our warehouse, the shipping is completely out of our control. The main reasons international shipping is so much slower is due to decreases in the daily workforce numbers and a huge cut in the transportation channels available to take packages to their next stop outside of the United States.
Thank you in advance for your patience and support during this time, and we hope all of you and your families are healthy and safe!